|Group ResearcherID:||Google Scholar:|
- Decoupled hydrogen and oxygen evolution by a two-step electrochemical – chemical cycle for efficient overall water splitting, Nature Energy 4, 786–795 (2019).
- Photoelectrochemical water splitting in separate oxygen and hydrogen cells, Nature Materials 16, 646–651 (2017).
- Resonant light trapping in ultrathin films for water splitting, Nature Materials 12, 158-164 (2013).
- Operando X-Ray Absorption Spectroscopy (XAS) Observation of Photoinduced Oxidation in FeNi (Oxy)hydroxide Overlayers on Hematite (α-Fe2O3) Photoanodes for Solar Water Splitting, Langmuir (2020)
- Decoupled Water Splitting: From Basic Science to Application
- Decoupled photoelectrochemical water splitting system for centralized hydrogen production, Joule 4, 448–471 (2020).
- Defect segregation and its effect on the photoelectrochemical properties of Ti-doped hematite photoanodes for solar water splitting, Chemistry of Materials 32, 1031–1040 (2020).
- Effect of doping and excitation wavelength on charge carrier dynamics in hematite by time-resolved microwave and terahertz photoconductivity, Advanced Functional Materials 30, 1901590 (2020).
- Methods and system for hydrogen production by water electrolysis, United States Patent No. 2020/0040467 A1 (2020). (Licensed to H2Pro)
- Hybrid photo-electrochemical and photo-voltaic cells, United States Patent No. 10,370,766 B2 (2019).
- Ultra-sensitive metal oxide gas sensor and fabrication method thereof, United States Patent No. 7,640,789 B2 (2010). (Licensed to AMOTECH)